Individual and Group Courses for Children
Booking and payment:
Children aged from 2 to 6+ years of age can participate in French class anytime during the year.
Bookings are made by parents online or via text, there is no priority for former students ‘first book, first served’;
The class fee is required to be paid in full either online or by Bank Transfer in person prior to each class;
No pro-rata fee;
$2 surcharge is applied when paying the class fee on the day instead of prior to class.
Parents’ or legal guardians’ contact details (phone numbers, e-mails and home address) must be provided at booking time;
Payment online or by Credit Card or cash in person prior to each class.
Bank name: Westpac
BSB: 032-119 Account number: 183031
Account Name: 123Soleil
Children commit to attend class and stay with the same group for the full length of the session.
Parents are not accepted during class time to avoid distraction.
Class size & group cancellation:
For Children from 2 to 6+ years of age in a minimum class of 7. Groups with 2 students or less may be cancelled if judged financially non-viable. Students enrolled in such group will be contacted by phone and e-mail within reasonable notice prior to the course commencement.
For the courses given in Childcare or Vacancy Care: the minimum class size is 6, the maximum class size is 10. For classes with 7 or 6 students, fees remain the same.
Groups with 5 students or less will be cancelled if judged financially non-viable. Students enrolled in such groups will be contacted by phone and email within reasonable time prior to the course commencement.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, 123Soleil – French for Little Ones in Brisbane reserves the right to:
Cancel or reschedule courses;
Change course details, time or location.
If the booking is cancelled by 123Soleil – French for Little Ones (due to sickness or emergency, etc.), you will receive a full refund of the class session.
Cancelling and refunding your class:
Busy life and unpredictable life situations happen, I understand that sometimes changes might occur. When a student is no able to attend class and a booking has been paid in full, a partial credit note will be given. Credit notes strictly apply in the event of unexpected conditions:
- The booking is cancelled by you due to the student sickness or emergency, etc. preventing the completion of the class, a medical certificate is required.
Application for a credit note must be addressed in writing by e-mail. Requests to refund your child’s class received after the course commencement date will not be considered.
Credit notes will exactly be the value of the lesson fee corresponding for the remainder of the lesson at the time the application is received. Conditions apply to credit notes:
- They strictly cannot be refunded for money;
- They are delivered in the form of vouchers valid for twelve months;
- Their validity period cannot be extended;
- They are not transferable.
If you make a change within 48 hours (working day) of the booked time, the fees has to be paid, they cannot be refunded and/or rebooked .
Discount & Concession rates:
Discounts are not accumulative: only one discount applies per person per booking.
Classes will not be held on Queensland public holidays, but additional time may be added to some classes or rescheduled.
Childcare Services & Vacancy Care
Payment & Cancellation Fees:
- A non-refundable deposit (down payment) of 50% of your package cost will be required to be paid at the time of booking. This secures your booking. A French Tutoring session cannot be booked until this fee has been received. This payment can be made online as a direct deposit to 123Soleil – French for Little Ones bank account.
- The remainder of the payment can be paid anytime before the progr by online banking transaction or is otherwise required on the day of the session in person via credit card. ($2 surcharge apply).
- Cancellation Fees – Once a client has booked in a time for a French class session, then that time is set aside for their exclusive program exclusively. This means that 123Soleil – French for Little Ones will turn away other work wanting the same date and time. Clients do need to be aware that the 50% deposit taken at the time of booking is non-refundable if the lesson is cancelled at any time after it is booked in with 123Soleil – French for Little Ones. French Tutoring is deemed to be booked in once the 50% deposit has been received by 123Soleil – French for Little Ones.
- If the booking is cancelled by me (due to sickness or emergency, etc.), you will receive a full refund of the 50% deposit.
- The 2 staff members of the rooms will need to be present at all time during the session.
Get In Touch!
I set clear lesson plans to ensure every child’s ability is catered for. Lessons include visual, logical, verbal, aural and physical activities and tasks. Each session includes singing, music, story-telling, games and art to meet the needs of all learner styles